Thursday 11 September 2014

It has been too long

I'm going to keep this blog open, but, I probalbly won't be posting on it very often. Well for a while anyway.
I lost my painting mojo. The stress and anxiety of dealing with the DWP have affected me very deeply, and I just can't get into the headspace to enable me to paint. This has been going on since, well, since I last posted.
In addition, mystery the cat recently died, and the place doesn't seem the same without him.

Don't write me off though, Im sure I'll bounce back eventually.

Thank you to all the people who have read, and hopefully enjoyed my posts. The short time that the blog was running full pelt, it racked up close to 7000 views, and lots of lovely comments.

Here is hoping I find my feet again.



S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add something. Preferably something entertaining or nice, but feel free to be otherwise.
Anyone can comment, You don't need a blogger account, although some people have said they can't leave comments. I am trying to fix that.,