Monday 6 February 2012

Shrews must have tiny sinuses

Sinus pain receding, so I am back to painting today. The shrew has the main colours and blending put in, and the "oogra" that it is sitting in has been blocked out, now i go in with the pencils (to the painting, not up my nose)
Took a snap of  the work so far.
A shrew, being shrewinsh.
Sorry it's a bit blurry.

Also, dreamies cat treats.......they are like crack for cats, so I ate one to see what the fuss was about. The cats are fond of the cheese ones. I smelled it....not to unpleasant, sort of like a cheese biscuit. I ate it. Cats, you may keep these things which drive you wild. You may put them with your mice on strings, the whizzy lazer, and the well sucked catnip hearts your mother made. I will not eat another of your treats. To a human palate they are terrible, like eating a  greasy lepers toe nail.

Off of my nut on cat crack, and sitting in a too small box.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add something. Preferably something entertaining or nice, but feel free to be otherwise.
Anyone can comment, You don't need a blogger account, although some people have said they can't leave comments. I am trying to fix that.,